Friday, May 14, 2010

Sewing Withdrawal




Everybody in blog land seems to be sewing up a storm lately - either whipping things up for competitions, or creating fabulous new pieces for their autumn or spring wardrobes.

I, have no sewing machine here, and I hate it.

I have a job interview on Monday so I am going to have to go and buy some new clothes to make it look like I haven't just spent the last 2 months dressed in my trackies, dragging logs in the bush, on my knees planting and landscaping, lugging timber planks round the yard, building fences, digging drainage holes... etc.

So usually most people would be stoked to have an excuse to buy new clothes, normally I am one, but all I really want is some fabric and a sewing machine to make my own creations. I'm in total, utter withdrawal. It's like an itch and I can't scratch it til I get my mits on a machine. Ugh!

Images from MissPrint via Designsponge.

2 comments:

Sarah Gauntlett said...

good luck for your interview! you need to hand sew something. anything! to get you through!

Nikki said...

Maybe I'll have to re-purpose an old t'shirt or something... !?

Post a Comment