Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yummy Golden Goodness

I will be honest here, I'm not a very good cook, and if there's any possible way of burning something, I'll find it. But today is a fabulous day, because I made Anzac buscuits and they're super yummy! Yay! I know the photo is terrible, (can't find my camera so used the webcam) but you have to admit they look goooood!
Here is the recipe so you too can make some golden goodness...
(Recipe from Tana Ramsay's 'Real Family Food' )
1 Preheat oven to 180 degrees, & grease a baking tray (or whip out some baking paper like I do)
2 Mix in a bowl 100g flour, 100g brown sugar, 100g des. coconut, 150g rolled oats
3 Melt 100g butter with 2 tbspn golden syrup in a saucepan on low heat
4 Dissolve 1/2 tspn bicarb. soda in 2 tbspn boiling water and mix into butter and syrup
5 Make a well in the dry ingredients, pour in liquid and mix
6 Pop teaspoon sized mounds onto the tray, pat down a little and bake for around 15 minutes
Wollah! Then eat :)

1 comments:

Sarah Gauntlett said...

oh i LOVE anzac biscuits esp if you can get them extra crunchy! nom nom nom..

Post a Comment