Monday, January 26, 2009

Up & Coming: Cara Hunt

Today I wanted to share some of the work of super talented up and coming textile designer Cara Hunt.
Her graphically styled screen & digital prints are based on various Wellington skylines - look carefully you might recognise some of the scenery!
If you were clever, you may have snapped up some of the cushions she produced as a limited edition run, sold through ES Design last year in Wellys.
The lovely Cara is about to jet her way to America for a wee while, spread her wings and see the world, so all the best to her and I look forward to seeing more of her work in the future!
If you would like any more info about Cara and her work, email me and I can put you in touch.

1 comments:

Ju said...

Hi Nikki,
followed your link back from my sitemeter to your blog. Love it! I also LOVE the work by Cara and am very keen to contact her. Would you be able to send me her details? hello@studiohome.co.nz

I would also love to feature you and your work, so if your keen would be great if you flicked through some pics.
CHeers,
Julia

Post a Comment