Sunday, February 6, 2011

Things I'm Lovin' Lately...


Growing tomatoes in pots outside... successfully, and getting to eat them!


Sales at Spotlight where I can get enough fabric to make 5 pieces of clothing for only $30! What to make, what to make!?


Walking into the family room to see this mess on the floor...


Only to find this hiding inside it...!


Finally getting around to making pillows out of the two fabric offcuts I've had knocking around for two and a half YEARS!


Beating a certain someone at bowling last night. Now that's a rare occurance, you gotta cherish these small moments!

So that's pretty much me for the week, I'm looking forward to reading your lists too!


1 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Hehe - loving your list! Yay for your bowling score... and your cat is too cute. I love your pillow covers as well - must make some too!

Post a Comment