Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Over It

I'm so over blogging at the moment. I've completely lost my blog mojo. To top it off, my camera has crapped itself so I can't even take photos of random things to fill in with.

I never even thought I'd say this but I'm over my list of blog subscriptions in google reader too! Not over the blogs or the people themselves, I just can't even bring myself to get excited about everyone's new posts for the day like I used to, I'm sorry! It's nothing personal TRUST me, I just gotta find my groove again. I love all my fellow bloggers, really, you have no idea the tension it causes even in my relationship cos' usually I would rather sit and read through all your lovely blogs then watch a movie with my man. But my head's not where it should be right now, I'll let you know when my mojo's back. Promise!

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

I know just what you mean - have pretty much lost my mojo at the moment and although I have a massive list in google reader of blogs I follow, I hardly click on any of them at all.

Have a break - it will come back in it's own time (I hope!!).

Sarah Gauntlett said...

hahah we are so cool!

Post a Comment