Monday, March 23, 2009

Weddings Weddings Weddings!

I'm not sure if it's in the water, or maybe I'm just getting to that age where it's the thing to do, but everyone seems to be either getting married, blogging about getting married, going to a wedding, designing for a wedding... and that's me included!
No I'm not getting married anytime soon, (I don't think), but a friend of ours asked me for help in coming up with some colour scheme suggestions for her wedding, so naturally, having never done anything like that before, I said 'SURE!', and I actually had heaps of fun doing it, even if I did just throw it all together in some photoshop collages so I could email them back to her in NZ.
her favourite scheme
I had a blast pulling things out of magazines, scanning, sketching and googling. She was super stoked with my ideas, so who knows, maybe it's a new business venture, just to add to all the other ones in the pipe lines... oh jeepers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment