Monday, November 22, 2010

Theirs & Mine

One of the upsides/downsides of being a poor, mega thrifty (stingy), creative type, is that I tend to look at everything I love and think, 'that's cool, but I don't want to pay fifty gajillion dollars for it, I bet I could make it for cheaper...'.

It's not that I don't appreciate other people's fantastic ideas, or the work that goes into producing them, but because I'm so used to not being able to afford any of the things I want, I seek to create my own version.
(Please note here, that I make sure I don't rip off and copy other people's designs only to swan around claiming them to be my own. 9 times out of 10 I'm talking about clothes I see in stores and quite generic items, all of which I keep for myself!)

So, here is my perfect example.

Theirs...

                            From Rocket St. George


Mine...

   


0 comments:

Post a Comment